All City of Daly City offices (with the exception of our Police and Fire Departments) will be closed. The City of Daly City is asking that all its citizens follow the directives noted by the Health Officer of the County of San Mateo.
Six counties in the Bay Area are taking a unified step to slow the spread of COVID-19 and preserve critical health care capacity across the region. The counties include:
- Contra Costa
- San Francisco
- San Mateo
- Santa Clara
For more information on the directives, view:
Building & Safety Services During Shelter-in-Place
The Building Permit Center Counter at City Hall is closed until further notice. Building and safety services provided during the shelter-in-place order effective from May 4, 2020 include:
- Fee Payment (Credit Card Authorization Form) (PDF)
- Inspection requests
- New Permit Application (PDF) for all projects
- Plan review
- Re-Roofing Permit Application (PDF)
- Residential Requirements Reports (3R) (PDF)
The Building Division is responsible for the administration and enforcement of adopted Code of Regulations Title 24 to safeguard life, health, property and public welfare.
The Building Division:
- Seeks correction of building code violations through an active Code Enforcement program
- Maintains related records
- Reviews plans for and inspects construction of new buildings and building renovations
The Building Division is located on the second (main) floor of City Hall at 333 90th Street. Although our offices are closed to the public, you may call or email to request an appointment with a staff member.