- Five Steps for Film Permits
- Film Permit Application Insurance Requirements
Film Permit Application Insurance Requirements
- Liability Insurance: Before a permit is issued, a certificate of insurance will be required in an amount not exceeding $1,000,000 naming Daly City as a coinsured for protection against third party claims for personal injuries, wrongful deaths, and property damage. Daly City and its officers, agents and employees shall be named as additional insureds. The certificates shall not be subject to cancellation or modification until after thirty days written notice is given to the City of Daly City. A copy of the certificate will remain on file in the Office of the City Manager.
- Worker's Compensation Insurance: An applicant shall conform to all applicable Local, Federal and State requirements for Worker's Compensation Insurance for all person operating under a permit.
- Hold Harmless Agreement: An applicant shall execute a hold harmless agreement prior to the issuance of a film permit.
Other Insurance Requirements
With respect to other insurance requirements, applicant shall provide the City of Daly City a written description of any self-insurance program and independently audited financial information as reasonable required by the City of Daly City to determine the financial solvency of such self-insured programs. The confidential status of any proprietary information shall be maintained by the City.
That such insurance is primary to any other insurance available to the additional insureds with respect to claims covered under the policy and that insurance applies separately to each insured against whom claim is made or suit is brought, but the inclusion of more than one insured shall not operate to increase the insurer's limit of liability.
Before Commencement of the Term of This Agreement
Before commencement of the term of this agreement, certificates of insurance, in form and with insurers acceptable to the City of Daly City, shall be furnished, with complete copies upon request, to the:
Office of the City Manager - City of Daly City
333 90th Street
Daly City, CA 94015
Should any of the required insurance be subject to deductibles, said deductible amounts shall be disclosed on certificates and shall be subject to approval by the City of Daly City.