Meetings & Agendas
Watch Daly City meetings live on YouTube channel Daly City Video Meetings. Meetings are also broadcast on the following cable channels: Comcast channel 27, Astound channel 26 or AT&T U-verse channel 99.
- The City Council meets on the second and fourth Mondays of each month at 7 p.m.
- The Arts & Culture Commission meets on the second Tuesday of each month.
- Meets as needed
- The Library Board meets on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Currently inactive
- The Sanitation District Board meets on the second and fourth Mondays of each month at 6:45 p.m.
- The Personnel Board meets on the second Thursday of each month.
- The Planning Commission meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m.
- The Recreation Commission meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m.
- The Redevelopment Agency was dissolved January 31, 2012. Go to the Oversight Board for the City of Daly City as Successor Agency to the Daly City Redevelopment Agency page for more information.
- Oversight Board meetings occur as scheduled by the Board.
- Meets as needed
COVID-19 PSA - City Council Meetings
Pursuant to Governor Newsom's Executive Order N-29-20, members of the Daly City Council and staff may participate in this meeting via teleconference. In accordance with the March 16, 2020 Shelter in Place Order issued by the San Mateo County Health Officer, members of the public are not allowed to attend the meeting in person.
To submit a comment in writing, please email the City Clerk and write "Public Comment" in the subject line. In the body of the email, include the item number and/or title of the item as well as your comments. All comments received by 4:00 p.m. will be emailed to the City Council members and included as an "Add to Packet" on the City's website prior to the meeting. Those comments received after 4:00pm will be added to the record and shared with the City Council members for the public meeting.