Access and submit the following forms and applications online:
- Application to Serve on a Commission, Board, or Committee- Members of boards or commissions appointed by City Council must be a resident of Daly City. Use this form for the following:
- Arts and Culture Commission
- Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Library Board of Trustees
- Personnel Board
- Planning Commission
- Recreation Commission
- Youth Advisory Committee
- Small Business Commission Application - Please use this form when applying for the Small Business Commission which has a separate form from the other commissions.
- Public Information Request Form - The California State Legislature adopted the Public Records Act in 1968. It is designed to give the public access to information in the possession of public agencies. The public can inspect or receive a copy of any record unless the record is exempted from disclosure under the act.
- Claim Form (PDF) - Before filling out this form, please read instructions from the City Attorney's webpage on How to File a Claim with the City.
- Complaint Form - Read the general complaint form against the City.
Please use the following links to access FPPC Forms:
- Form 700 - Statement of Economic Interests (PDF) (through December 31, 2020) - Every elected official and public employee who makes or influences governmental decisions is required to submit a Statement of Economic Interest, also known as Form 700. Form 700 provides transparency and ensures accountability.
- Form 460 - Recipient Committee Campaign Statement (PDF) - Form 460 is filed by recipient committees to report expenditures and contributions. Form 460 can be used to file a pre-election statement, semi-annual statement, quarterly statement, termination statement, special odd-year report, or an amendment to a previously filed statement.
- Form 497 - 24-hour per 10-day Contribution Report (PDF) - Form 497 is filed within 24 hours by local committees making or receiving contribution(s) whose combined total is $1,000 or more in the 90 days before an election.