1. Forms for Members of the Public
  2. Other Forms Submitted to the City Clerk’s Office

Access and submit the following forms and applications online:

  • Application to Serve on a Commission, Board, or Committee- Members of boards or commissions appointed by City Council must be a resident of Daly City. Use this form for the following: 
    • Arts and Culture Commission
    • Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee
    • Library Board of Trustees
    • Personnel Board
    • Planning Commission
    • Recreation Commission
    • Youth Advisory Committee
  • Small Business Commission Application - Please use this form when applying for the Small Business Commission which has a separate form from the other commissions.
  • Public Information Request Form - The California State Legislature adopted the Public Records Act in 1968. It is designed to give the public access to information in the possession of public agencies. The public can inspect or receive a copy of any record unless the record is exempted from disclosure under the act.
  • Claim Form (PDF) - This form must be printed, signed and sent to the City Clerk's Office. Before filling out this form, please read instructions from the City Attorney's webpage on How to File a Claim with the City.
  • Complaint Form - Read the general complaint form against the City.