What is Notify Me?
The Notify Me feature allows you the opportunity to get up-to-date notices on City news, events, and Emergency Alerts. You can sign up and have notifications of these and other items by email, cell phone text message (SMS), or both.
Why do I care?
If you want to be kept up-to-date, without checking the website constantly, then Notify Me is for you.
What is the catch?
NONE! This service provided by Daly City is free and we will never sell or use your email address or phone number for any other purpose and you can leave any time you want!
How do I Sign Up?
Signing up for Daly City's Notify Me service is easy! After reading these instructions you can visit Notify Me list and follow these easy steps:
- Enter your email address and click the Sign In button
- If you would like mobile alerts then enter your full 10 digit mobile phone number.
- When you find a notify me area that peaks your interests you can subscribe by clicking the buttons next to the item:
- - Email Notification
- - Text / SMS Notification
- You will be prompted about confirming your subscription. Just follow the instructions.
Do I have to give you my phone number?
No. If you do not want to use the mobile alerts feature then you do not provide your mobile number.
Is the text message free?
Yes, with most mobile plans. Daly City does not charge, nor do we send 'premium' text messages. As long as your mobile carrier does not charge you for incoming messages there is no fee.