Daly City's Small Business Commission, composed of small business owners within the City, is tasked with helping business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the challenges associated with creating, owning, and operating a small business within the City. In particular, the Small Business Commission works to create a fair playing-field for small businesses in Daly City's highly competitive market through the reduction of market entry barriers, information asymmetries, and barriers to access finance and capital.
- 2nd Thursday of every month
- Maybelle Manio, Commission Chair - Term expires October 2024
- Charles Hill, Commission Vice Chair - Term expires October 2024
- Mariaqueta Cruz Carson, Commissioner - Term expires January 2025
- Amro Radwan, Commissioner - Term expires January 2027
Apply to Become a Small Business Commissioner!
City of Daly City currently has an opening within its Small Business Commission. If you are interested in applying, please fill-out our online application at: https://bit.ly/SBC_Application.
Learn more about the Commission & Commission members
For information on this new commission, email Brandon Phipps.