The Daly City Police Department is a progressive police agency dedicated to serving and protecting our community. The Police Department consists of 111 sworn officers and serves a population of 107,000.
The Department enjoys a generous salary and benefit package that includes:
- $1,000 annual uniform allowance
- $10,000 hiring incentive
- $4,200 annual specialty pay
- 95% paid medical at Kaiser Permanente rate
- Annual Salary: $110,132 to $142,583
- Collateral opportunities:
- Crime Suppression
- Honor Guard
- Hostage Negotiator
- School Resource
- Task Force Officers
- Flexible Work Schedule: 3/12.5 or 4/10 hour shifts
- On-duty wellness program
For further information on current openings, please contact the Daly City Human Resources Department. Visit CalOpps and select "Police Officer Trainee" to start your application.
Watch our recruitment video!