- Police Accountability
- Citizen's Online Police Reporting System
Citizen's Online Police Reporting System
Welcome to the Daly City Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency, please call 911. This online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Items to Report
Using the Daly City Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
The following report types will no longer be supported by online reporting:
- Court Order Violations
- Graffiti Reporting
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Hit and Run Collisions
- Lost/Stolen License Plates
- Non-Injury Traffic Collisions
When to Report
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- There are no known suspects
- This did not occur on a state freeway
- This incident occurred within the Daly City Police Department city limits
- This is not an emergency
If you answered yes to all of the above statements, you are ready to file your report online please choose from one of the above "Items to Report". If you answered no to any of the statements, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
After You Submit
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
Online police reports will be reviewed for accuracy, however they are intended to be for documentation only. The report will not be investigated further. If you feel your case requires investigation or you wish to speak with an officer, please contact (650) 991-8119.