The Serramonte Community Room is located on the lower level of the Serramonte Main Library at:
40 Wembley Drive
Daly City, CA 94015
- Please review the eligibility section below to make sure your meeting complies with our rules.
- You can request a reservation by emailing email@example.com. Please include a description of your group and the proposed use.
- Mondays 5 to 8 pm
- Tuesdays 5 to 8 pm
The days and hours are subject to change.
The Serramonte Community Room is available to the Daly City community and may be used by local not-for-profit groups and community groups for meetings, events, and programs. Meetings held in the Community Room must be:
- Non-commercial in nature
- Of local interest
- Open and addressed to the public
- Supportive of the Library’s educational, informational, recreational, and cultural mission
The Serramonte Community Room is not available for:
- The benefit of private individuals or commercial concerns
- Social purposes
Federal, State, and County agencies or other non-profit agencies serving Daly City residents or employees may be eligible to use the room. Review our Meeting Room Policy (PDF) for more information.
- 80 inch widescreen television with VGA and HDMI connections
- Folding tables
- Seating for 49
If you are looking to host an event outside of the scope of the Serramonte Community Room’s intended use, visit the City of Daly City’s facility rentals page to explore other options.