Use your library card to check out materials and to access online databases and services.
How to Apply
- Complete the online Library Card Application.
- You will receive a temporary library card number by email. With your temporary card number, you can:
- Place holds in the online catalog
- Check out eBooks from Overdrive or watch videos on Kanopy
- You can pick up a permanent library card at any of our locations
- Bring photo identification and proof of current address.
- Provide your temporary card number to staff
If you are under the age of 14, a parent or guardian will need to come with you to present identification and proof of current address. For more information, see the Library Card Policy (PDF).
You can also download and print an application in English (PDF), Spanish (PDF), or Chinese (PDF). Bring the completed application and photo identification and proof of current address to one of our library locations during curbside service hours.