San Mateo County is in Severe Drought
The US Drought Monitor now lists San Mateo County in a state of "severe drought." Learn more about what this means for our County and the rest of California at the National Integrated Drought Information System at drought.gov.
Update from Daly City's Department of Water & Wastewater Resources:
- limit outdoor water use
- limit landscape irrigation to no more than two days per week
- no irrigation between 10am - 6pm
- repair leaks asap
- no washing hard surfaces; sweep instead
- empty all decorative water features and fountains
- restaurants will only serve water upon request
- no vehicle washing except at facilities that recycle or recirculate water
Did you know?
The Department of Water & Wastewater Resources offers free indoor and outdoor water saving devices for residents! Call (650) 991-8200 or visit our website.