Operational or Maintenance Matters
Please use Daly City's reporting app, iHelp, for inquiries or requests regarding operational or maintenance matters, including:
- City Clerk's Office - City Hall Main Line (650) 991-8000
- Economic and Community Development: Unpermitted construction work, private property nuisances/misuse, shopping carts
- Police: Parking/traffic enforcement, broken parking meters, abandoned vehicles
- Public Works:
- City Construction Projects
- Engineering Inspections
- Sidewalk Repair
- Traffic Signals
- Water and Wastewater Resources: Unusual/bad odors, storm drain pollution, water/sewage leaks (please call department immediately at 650-991-8200.
Library & Recreation
For inquiries or requests regarding matters related to Library and Recreation, please use the following contact information:
- Library: Library account questions, fines, fees, donating to the library, questions/concerns about library services, please email the Library.
- Recreation: Recreation classes, Summer and Afterschool Youth Recreation Programs, Junior Giants, facility rentals, senior programs, please email Recreation.