Contact Us

Operational or Maintenance Matters

Please use Daly City's reporting app, iHelp, for inquiries or requests regarding operational or maintenance matters, including:

  • City Clerk's Office - City Hall Main Line (650) 991-8000
  • Economic and Community Development: Unpermitted construction work, private property nuisances/misuse, shopping carts
  • Police: Parking/traffic enforcement, broken parking meters, abandoned vehicles
  • Public Works:
    • City Construction Projects
    • Debris/Litter
    • Engineering Inspections
    • Graffiti
    • Potholes
    • Sidewalk Repair
    • Streetlights
    • Traffic Signals
    • Tree/Parks
  • Water and Wastewater Resources: Unusual/bad odors, storm drain pollution, water/sewage leaks (please call department immediately at 650-991-8200.

Library & Recreation

For inquiries or requests regarding matters related to Library and Recreation, please use the following contact information:

  • Library: Library account questions, fines, fees, donating to the library, questions/concerns about library services, please email the Library
  • Recreation: Recreation classes, Summer and Afterschool Youth Recreation Programs, Junior Giants, facility rentals, senior programs, please email Recreation

Contact Us

  1. Optional Information
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.