How do I report graffiti?

To report graffiti on private property, call Code Enforcement at 650-991-8260. Graffiti on City-owned buildings and playground equipment should be submitted as a "New Request" via iHelp using the "Graffiti Abatement / Public Structures" request type, or by calling the Maintenance Division at 650-991-8095.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report graffiti?
2. How do I report damage to City buildings?
3. How do report damage to City playground equipment?