“Free Groceries” through Second Harvest of Silicon Valley
Second Harvest of Silicon Valley provides free groceries for low income members at various locations in Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. This program helps people with income at or below 275% of federal poverty guidelines. Some locations may require you to bring an ID or other information, please call the closest location to ensure availability and eligibility.
For more information, please call 800-984-3663 or visit http://www.shfb.org/getfood.
- Lincoln Park Community Center, 901 Brunswick Street
- 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the Month
- Distribution Time: 3:00 - 5:00pm
- Albert Teglia Community Center, 285 Abbot Avenue
- 3rd Wednesday of the Month
- Distribution Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Lawson Hall, 125 Accacia Street
- 2nd and 4th Fridays of the Month
- Distribution Time: 9:00 - 11:00am
*Distribution may begin early (upon delivery/set up) and may finish early once all food is distributed.