- Finance & Administrative Services
- Utility Billing
Online Billing & Payments
Daly City is pleased to announce the launch of our new online utility billing and payment system. Customers registered with our current eBilling system need to establish a user name and password on our new Utility eBilling website and re-register for autopayment and eBills.
The new site provides access to your billing and can be accessed from any device including phones and tablets. The required registration information can be found on your Utility Bill.
Online Registration Questions
If you have any questions regarding online registration, please email us with the subject "Online Registration". In the body of the email, please include your name, account number, and service address and we will reply within two business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) to answer some of your concerns. If you have a question that is not answered by the FAQs, email us and we'll get back to you within two business days.
- I’ve just moved into Daly City, how can I sign up for water and garbage utility service?
- How do I read my utility bill?
- How can I pay my bill?
- Can my utility statement be emailed to me?
- How much do I owe?
- Why is my water/garbage bill so high this time?
- Why don’t I have any water?
- I have questions about my garbage pickup; who should I contact?
- Where can I find more information about the water of Daly City?