> City of Daly City > City Hall > Departments > Library and Recreation Services > Library > eLibrary
Use your Daly City Public Library card and PIN to access our eLibrary.
- General OneFile: A general periodical database with full-text magazines and newspapers.
- AtoZ Databases: Search tool for jobs, business research, and mailing lists.
- Business Insights: Company and industry profiles, financial reports, and more.
- Gale Directory Library: Over 50 directories for the business researcher.
- OverDrive: Our largest collection of ebooks and downloadable audiobooks.
- Enki: Fiction and non-fiction titles for children and adults.
- Safari Books Online: Technology, digital media, and business ebooks and videos.
- StarWalk KidsMedia: Fiction and non-fiction ebooks for pre-K to 8th grade.
- Total Boox: Thousands of ebooks with no holds, waiting lines, or expirations.
- Tumblebook Library: Interactive picture and chapter books, videos, and puzzles and games.
- California Missions eBooks: Log-in with "missions" for both the username and the password.
- Grolier Online: An online children's encyclopedia.
- Kids' Infobits: An easy-to-use resource with age-appropriate, curriculum-related content.
- Pronunciator: Learn a new language or take an ESL course.
- Gateway to the Peninsula: A history of Daly City by Samuel Chandler, former City Librarian.
- Discover & Go: Download free passes to museums throughout the Bay Area.
- Biography in Context: Information on everyone from historically significant figures to present-day newsmakers.
- ChiltonLibrary: Auto repair and maintenance information.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library: A virtual reference library for research and homework.
- Health & Wellness Resource Center: Information on diseases, conditions, drugs, and herbal remedies.
- Literature Resource Center: Articles, critical essays,and more on authors, their works, and literary movements.
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context: Today's hottest social issues such as capital punishment, immigration, and the environment.
- Science in Context: Contextual information on hundreds of today's most significant science topics.
- Student Resources in Context: Find resources to support papers, projects, and presentations.
- U.S. & World History in Context: An overview of the most-studied events, periods, cultures, and civilizations.
- Learning Express Library: Test preparation ebooks and practice tests.
- Brainfuse HelpNow: Live tutoring, writing lab, and study and collaboration tool.