Redevelopment Agency Agenda, May 22, 2006
DALY CITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
CITY HALL, COUNCIL CHAMBERS
MONDAY, MAY 22, 2006 - 7:00 P.M
For those wishing to address the Agency Board on any Item on the Agenda or under Public Appearances/Oral Communications, please complete a Speaker Card located at the entrance to the Council Chambers and submit to a Staff Member as early in the meeting as possible.
Persons with disabilities who require auxiliary aids or services in attending or participating in this meeting should notify the Office of the City Clerk at 991-8078 as early as possible.
CALL TO ORDER:
All Items on the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine and may be approved by one roll call vote of the Redevelopment Agency. There shall be no separate discussion of the matters on the Consent Agenda unless requested by a member of the Redevelopment Agency. If discussion is required, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately at the end of the Agenda.
1. Minutes: Regular Meeting of February 27, 2006
2. Claims: Expenditures and Claims for January, February and March 2006
END OF CONSENT AGENDA
10. Conceptual Review CR04-11, Mixed-Use Residential and Retail Office Building
6634 Mission Street
11. Conceptual Review CR06-3, Beauty Salon and Two-Story Rear Addition
6817 Mission Street
12. Conceptual Review CR06-4, New Restaurant - 2666 Geneva Avenue
13. Conceptual Review CR06-5, New Wireless Facility Co-Location - 17 Hillcrest Drive
14. Conceptual Review CR06-6, Rebuild of an Existing Legal - Non-Conforming Use
446 and 450 Oriente Street
15. Award of Contract for Bayshore Community Center – Overflow Parking Lot
16. Adoption of Biennial Budget
PUBLIC APPEARANCES - ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
NOTE: Speaker s are limited to two minutes, unless modified by the Chair.
The Board cannot take action on any matter raised under this item
20. Redevelopment Agency Board