Redevelopment Agency Agenda, October 13, 2003
DALY CITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
CITY HALL, COUNCIL CHAMBERS
MONDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2003 - 7:00 P.M.
For those wishing to address the Agency Board on any Item on the Agenda or under Public Appearances/Oral Communications, please complete a Speaker Card located at the entrance to the Council Chambers and submit to a Staff Member as early in the meeting as possible.
Persons with disabilities who require auxiliary aids or services in attending or participating in this meeting should notify the Office of the City Clerk at 991-8078 as early as possible.
CALL TO ORDER:
All Items on the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine and may be approved by one roll call vote of the Redevelopment Agency. There shall be no separate discussion of the matters on the Consent Agenda unless requested by a member of the Redevelopment Agency. If discussion is required, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately at the end of the Agenda.
Minutes: Regular Meeting of September 8, 2003
Claims: Expenditures and Claims for June 2003
Expenditures and Claims for July 2003
END OF CONSENT AGENDA
10. Completion of Demolition - 3001 Geneva Avenue
11. Portion of 87th & Edgeworth Property - Certification of Completion
12. Conceptual Review, Proposed Nemesis Network Center - 7216 Mission Street
13. Approval of Hotel Parcel Parking Easement Agreement Conferring Parking Rights and Entitlements at Pacific Plaza between the Daly City Redevelopment Agency and Summit Commercial in Conformance with the Disposition and Development Agreement as Amended
PUBLIC APPEARANCES - ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
NOTE: Speakers are limited to two minutes, unless modified by the Chair.
The Board cannot take action on any matter raised under this item
20. Redevelopment Agency Board