Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Watch meetings live on local cable TV:
Comcast channel 27, Astound channel 26 or AT&T U-verse channel 99
Online videos are best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player.
- City Council
The City Council meets on the second and fourth Mondays of each month at 7 p.m.
- North San Mateo County Sanitation District
- Planning Commission
The Planning Commission meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m.
- Library Board of Trustees
The Library Board of Trustees meets the third Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m.
- Recreation Commission
The Recreation Commission meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m.
- Arts and Culture Commission
The Arts and Culture Commission meets as needed.
- Personnel Board Agenda
The Personnel Board meets on the second Thursday of each month.
- Oversight Board for The City of Daly City as Successor Agency to the Daly City Redevelopment Agency
Oversight Board meetings occur as scheduled by the Board.
- Successor Agency To The Former Daly City Redevelopment Agency
Successor Agency meetings occur as scheduled by the Board.
- Mobile Home Rent Review Commission
- Public Facilities Financing Corporation
- Daly City Housing Development Finance Agency
- Redevelopment Agency
The Redevelopment Agency was dissolved January 31, 2012. Archived agendas and minutes are available online.
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes Archives
Availability of Public Records
All public records relating to an open session item on a regular meeting agenda, which are not exempt from disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act, that are distributed to a majority of the legislative body will be available for public inspection at the City Clerk's Office, City Hall located at 333 90th Street, Daly City, CA during normal business hours, at the same time that the public records are distributed or made available to the legislative body
Online videos are best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player.