Watch meetings live on local cable TV:
Comcast channel 27, Astound channel 26 or AT&T U-verse channel 99
- City Council
The City Council meets on the second and fourth Mondays of each month at 7 p.m.
Daly City Housing Development Finance Agency
- Successor Agency To The Former Daly City Redevelopment Agency
- Oversight Board for The City of Daly City as Successor Agency to the Daly City Redevelopment Agency
Oversight Board meetings occur as scheduled by the Board.
- North San Mateo County Sanitation District Board
The Planning Commission meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m.
- Recreation Commission
The Parks And Recreation Commission meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m.
- Personnel Board Agenda
The Personnel Board meets on the second Thursday of each month.
- Library Board of Trustees
- Mobile Home Rent Review Commission
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes Archives
Availability of Public Records
All public records relating to an open session item on a regular meeting agenda, which are not exempt from disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act, that are distributed to a majority of the legislative body will be available for public inspection at the City Clerk's Office, City Hall located at 333 90th Street, Daly City, CA during normal business hours, at the same time that the public records are distributed or made available to the legislative body.