Summer Youth Recreation Program
Welcome to the 2016 Summer Youth Recreation Program (SYRP). For children ages 6 - 12 years old. To view SYRP Program flyer please click here.
- Positive and exciting social experiences through recreation.
- Programs focus on incorporating the four bases of character development: Confidence, Integrity, Leadership and Teamwork.
- Every week will include games, crafts, sports and various activities.
Professional, trained and dedicated staff are assigned at each site to supervise and introduce your child to the various recreation activities.
Program Dates and Hours*
Monday, June 13 - Friday, August 5, 2016 (Sites will be closed on Monday, July 4, 2016.)
Full Day Program: 8:00am - 4:00pm (Aftercare program available from 4:00 - 6:00pm)
Gellert Park, 50 Wembley Drive
Hillside Park, 222 Lausanne Avenue
Marchbank Park, 10 S. Parkview Drive
Westlake Park, 145 Lake Merced Boulevard
Westmoor Clubhouse, 123 Edgemont Drive
*NEW FOR 2016! TWO BONUS WEEKS!
- Monday, June 6 - Friday, June 10, 2016 at Gellert Park
- Monday, August 8 - Friday, August 12, 2016 at Westlake Park and Marchbank Park
Participants in the SYRP program will have the opportunity to participate in the Junior Giant SYRP clinics, education sessions, Reading and Imagine Peace Programs, as well as bi-weekly play days. For more information on the Junior Giants, click here.
The policy and application for the scholarship program is online. To view, print, and complete the application, click here.
For more infomration, please call (650) 991-8001 or to register online, visit www.dalycity.org/iplay.