Distance education students can have written and online exams proctored at the Serramonte Library. All exams are proctored by professional librarians in the Library.
- Bring photo ID.
- The student or the examining institution must provide a return envelope and postage for exams that require mailing.
- Bring any supplies not provided by your school.
- The Library cannot proctor exams with short, sequential timed components unless it is an online exam that does not require proctor intervention.
- The Library cannot proctor exams that require the storage of specimens or other physical objects.
- The Library cannot guarantee that completed exams requiring courier service will leave the Library the same day of the exam. Exams will go out no later than the next business day.
- All materials must be returned by prepaid envelope. The Library will not calculate postage or invoice the examining institution for postage fees.
- All correspondence and exam instructions must be in English.
Daly City residents: $50.00
Daly City Non-residents: $75.00
Additional tests taken on the same day are $5.00 per test.
All fees must be paid the day of the exam. The Library will not invoice the examining institution.
The Library accepts cash, personal checks of California residents with name and current address printed on the check, and credit cards (Visa or MasterCard).
Exams and proctoring agreements should be sent to:
Daly City Public Library
40 Wembley Drive
Daly City, CA 94015
Please call to verify that we have received your exam before coming in and call to schedule an appointment during open hours at the Serramonte Library.
For further information, telephone 650-991-8023.