Distance education students can have written and online exams proctored at Serramonte Library. All exams are proctored by professional librarians in the Library.
All exams must be scheduled. No exams may begin in the last open hour.
- Bring photo ID.
- Either the student or the examining institution must provide a return envelope and postage for exams that require mailing.
- Bring any supplies not provided by your school.
Proctoring fees are as follows:
- Daly City residents: $50.00
- Daly City Non-residents: $75.00
For tests taken on the same day, each test after the first is $5.00.
All fees are payable just prior to taking the exam. The Library accepts:
- Personal checks (California residents only, name and current address must be printed on check)
- Credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
Exams should be sent to:
Daly City Public Library
40 Wembley Drive
Daly City, CA 94015
Please call to verify that we have received your exam before coming in and call to schedule an appointment during open hours at the Serramonte Library.
For further information, telephone 650-991-8023.