Notice: Proctoring services are only available to residents of Daly City, Broadmoor, and Colma effective July 1, 2016.
Distance education students can have printed and online exams proctored at the Serramonte Library. All exams are proctored by professional librarians in the Library. Exams are proctored in an open area. The Library does not provide a silent room for exams.
- Bring photo ID.
- The student or the educational institution is responsible for providing an envelope and postage for exams that require mailing. The Library sells postage stamps and envelopes. The Library has a postal scale to calculate rates.
- Bring any supplies not provided by your school.
- The Library cannot guarantee a pick-up time frame for exams requiring courier service. We will attempt to schedule pick-up the day of the exam or the next business day.
- The Library will not invoice the educational institution for postage fees.
- All correspondence and exam instructions must be in English.
- The Library cannot proctor exams with short, sequential timed components unless it is an online exam that does not require proctor intervention.
- The Library cannot proctor exams that require the storage of specimens or other physical objects.
Daly City, Broadmoor, and Colma residents: $50.00
Additional tests taken on the same day are $5.00 per test.
All fees must be paid the day of the exam. The Library will not invoice the educational institution.
The Library accepts cash, personal checks of California residents with name and current address printed on the check, and credit cards (Visa or MasterCard).
Exams and proctoring agreements should be sent to:
Daly City Public Library
40 Wembley Drive
Daly City, CA 94015
Please call 650-991-8023 to verify that we have received your materials before scheduling your exam. We offer proctoring services during open hours at the Serramonte Library.